Mother Lake is airport property and they get nervous about strangers wandering
about. You should be able to get close along the fence line and park along 28th
Avenue- the exit off 62 east of Cedar.Pam BlixtMinnetonkaSent from my Verizon,
Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Thomas Gilde <thegl...@q.com> Date:
12/2/20  4:32 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: MOU-NET@LISTS.UMN.EDU Subject: [mou-net]
Mother Lake Could someone explain how this lake off the NW corner of MSP
airport accessed?  I may have seen a Rough-legged Hawk emerging from the slough
along Hwy 62 as I was coming home from Bde Mka Ska today.  Thanks.Tom GildeSent
from my iPhone----Join or Leave mou-net:
http://lists.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=mou-netArchives:
http://lists.umn.edu/archives/mou-net.htmlDuring the pandemic, the MOU
encourages you to stay safe, practice social distancing, and continue to bird
responsibly.