Delete the earlier message. This has the correct link for
Matthew Schaut of MRVAC is inviting you to a scheduled Virtual meeting.
*“Owls of the Eastern Ice” Dr. Jonathan Slaght, Author**Thursday, February
25, 2021 at 7:30 PM (CST)*       Minnesota author and Coordinator for the
Wildlife Conservation Society,  Dr. Jonathan Slaght, who recently published
the Times (of London) Nature Book of the Year, *Owls of the Eastern Ice* will
take us on an captivating adventure into the Siberian winter to find,
study, and hopefully save the world’s largest and most elusive owl,
Blankiston's Fish Owl.

To Join virtual meeting click on this link:
*https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/960709157
<https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/960709157>**Our Meetings are Free and
Open to All*We are using GoToMeeting, so the limits on attendance will far
exceed the participation. This platform will require a quick download for
first time users to join the meeting, but is easy to use. Meeting time is
7:30 pm, Central Standard Time, so if you are outside of Minnesota adjust
accordingly.*Instructions:*
1) When you first login in you may be asked to enter the ID number
(960709157)
2) You will be prompted to choose your audio method and camera, by clicking
on the settings icon on the top right corner. After that you should be able
to hear and see everything or if you choose to call in, dial in to join.
3) We will mute everyone as we get started. You can ask questions by
opening the Chat window, which we will monitor. Questions will probably be
held until the Q&A period after the meeting.
4) Questions or problems: you can call me at 6129783993, although I will be
busy at 7:30.
*Copyright © 2020 by Minnesota River Valley Audubon Chapter, All rights
reserved.*

You can update your preferences
<https://mrvac.us19.list-manage.com/profile?u=e4ad4b74fdcf106a53b7418df&id=e5c22dc0ee&e=[UNIQID]>
 or unsubscribe from this list
<https://mrvac.us19.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=e4ad4b74fdcf106a53b7418df&id=e5c22dc0ee&e=[UNIQID]&c=3e779f974e>
.

This email was sent to swest...@comcast.net
*why did I get this?*
<https://mrvac.us19.list-manage.com/about?u=e4ad4b74fdcf106a53b7418df&id=e5c22dc0ee&e=__test_email__&c=60f8549dd9>
    unsubscribe from this list
<https://mrvac.us19.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=e4ad4b74fdcf106a53b7418df&id=e5c22dc0ee&e=__test_email__&c=60f8549dd9>
    update subscription preferences
<https://mrvac.us19.list-manage.com/profile?u=e4ad4b74fdcf106a53b7418df&id=e5c22dc0ee&e=__test_email__&c=60f8549dd9>
Minnesota River Valley Audubon Chapter (MRVAC) · PO Box 20400 ·
Bloomington, MN 55420-0400 · USA

[image: Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp]
<http://www.mailchimp.com/email-referral/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=referral_marketing&aid=e4ad4b74fdcf106a53b7418df&afl=1>
ReplyForward
<https://drive.google.com/u/0/settings/storage?hl=en&utm_medium=web&utm_source=gmail&utm_campaign=storage_meter&utm_content=storage_normal>
<https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/terms/>