All:

This morning I came across the following post at birdforum.net. It may be
of interest to some of you; I am going to chat with them later today.The
sign-up process for a short Zoom call with them is very simple, following
the provided link.

Michael Hurben
Bloomington
legallyblindbirding.net

Hello!

We are a Penn State student-faculty team exploring commercial opportunities
for an anti-reflective coating technology. We are supported by the National
Science Foundation to conduct customer discovery. One potential use case is
a sprayable/paintable glass treatment that is visible to birds and
invisible to humans to prevent bird collisions.

We are looking to connect with anyone involved in sustainability policy,
window glass manufacturing, and building maintenance, but are also very
interested in talking to homeowners, people who manage
properties/buildings, or anyone who owns a few windows that birds may run
into!

Would you be willing to speak to us for a 15-min interview?
If so please click below to sign up for a time (interviews conducted from
April 5 - April 30): https://calendly.com/jkc5977/bird_friendly
Thanks so much, and please feel free to share the link with friends!

About the team/lab: https://sites.psu.edu/wong/
About the technology: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-017-01404-8
About the program we're doing:
https://www.nsf.gov/news/special_reports/i-corps/teams.jsp