Matthew Schaut of MRVAC is inviting you to a scheduled virtual meeting.

*“Waterbird Use of the North Ottawa Impoundment”Christine Herwig, Minnesota
DNR*
*Thursday, April 22, 2021, 7:30 PM*

*Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.*
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/673796365
*You can also dial in using your phone.*
United States: +1 (872) 240-3311
*Access Code:* 673-796-365

Christine Herwig, Assistant Regional Manager for Ecological and Water
Resources in Minnesota’s northwest region will discuss waterbird use at the
North Ottawa Impoundment located in Grant County. This impoundment was
created to reduce flooding along the Red River but has a secondary benefit
of providing habitat to birds. Christine will talk about the monitoring
efforts and some of the rare and unusual species that have been observed.
 MRVAC meetings are open to all. Feel free to share the link.

Instructions:
1) New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting
starts:  https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/673796365
1) When first logging in you may be asked to enter the ID #  (787-696-117)
2) You will be prompted to choose your audio method and camera, by clicking
on the settings icon on the top right corner. After that you should be able
to hear and see everything or if you choose to call in, dial in to join.
3) We will mute everyone as we get started. You can ask questions by
opening the Chat window, which we will monitor. Questions will probably be
held until the Q&A period after the meeting.
4) Questions or problems: you can call me at 6129783993, although I will be
busy at 7:30.
*Copyright © 2020 by Minnesota River Valley Audubon Chapter, All rights
reserved.*
Steve Weston
On Quigley Lake in Eagan, MN
swest...@comcast.net