Hi Everyone,

Thanks for asking about the Vadnais Lake swan. The swan's injuries are quite
old unfortunately, which means we cannot repair them. Several rescue attempts
had been made over the past month and the swan managed to elude every attempt.
(many thanks to Terry Headley for everything she's tried to do for this swan!)

It's swimming and eating so the general consensus is to let it live out its
life. We've asked people in the area to keep an eye on it and told them if it
comes up on shore, is lethargic, etc., to bring it to us.

We greatly appreciate people's concern for the swan and wish it was a better
outcome.

Regards,

Tami Vogel
Communications Director
Wildlife Rehabilitation Center of Minnesota
www.wrcmn.org
www.facebook/WRCMN
Twitter/IG  @WRCMN