Went looking for Horned Grebes Friday, 4/24/21, evening.  I found them
mixed in with

Shovelers,
Red Breasted Mergansers
Ruddy Ducks

Unfortunately, almost all of them were all out in the middle of the
north end of the lake during the 40 minutes I was there and walked from the
NE shore to the city's marina/rental bldg on the west shore.  One pair of
mergansers came closer to shore.   There were a few solitary Pied Billed
Grebes and Mallards along the shoreline with some Canada Geese in
the channel from Keller Lake

Keith Carlson
keitheca...@gmail.com