Dang, I was there yesterday for 5+ hours and didn’t score like that!!
Glenn

________________________________
From: Minnesota Birds <MOU-NET@LISTS.UMN.EDU> on behalf of Rick Gibson
<rjoegib...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 23, 2021 4:47:16 PM
To: MOU-NET@LISTS.UMN.EDU <MOU-NET@LISTS.UMN.EDU>
Subject: [mou-net] Hooded Warbler, Washington County

While at William O'Brien State Park this afternoon with my friend, Mae, we
managed to find two interacting Black-billed Cuckoos, two interacting
Yellow-billed Cuckoos, and a Hooded Warbler. The Warbler was at the western
intersection of Hardwood Hills Trail and Woodland Edge Trail.

Have fun out there!

-rick gibson, mpls