MOU members,

I'm looking for a volunteer to serve as editor for the MOU Calendar of
birding events that appears in each issue of the MOU newsletter. The
responsibility is to gather notices of activities and events of interest to
Minnesota birders from various organizations for the two-month period of
each issue (Minnesota Birding is bi-monthly, so there are six issues per
year) and put them in presentable format. Ability to work with a word
processor such as Microsoft Word or Apple Pages is necessary.

I will provide you with a list of organizations that regularly offer
events. Some notices will be sent to you by the organizations, others can
be gleaned from websites, and some may require contacting an individual
from the organization.

Please contact me if you are interested in serving the MOU in this capacity.

Gerald Hoekstra
Editor, Minnesota Birding
hoeks...@stolaf.edu