Hello, birders: I was at the WTP'S yesterday morning and visited with two city
water department staff that were there. I asked them if the locked gates would
be permanent and was told that they'll be taking them down by September 1st and
will go back to the single chain that they've always used. They feel they've
made their point with the guy that was bringing his motorcycle in there.
Birders, hunters, etc will have access like we used to. Anyway, some very good
news.Brian Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone