Hello MOU members and MOU-net subscribers,

It’s my privilege to announce that anonymous donors have generously pledged
to match up to $5,000 donated to the Savaloja Fund between now and the
Paper Session on December 4. This means that we have the opportunity to add
$10,000 in donations to the Savaloja Fund this fall!

Named in honor of longtime Minnesota birder and Roberts Award recipient
Terry Savaloja who passed away in 1992, our Savaloja Grants provide
financial support for research, educational opportunities, and other
projects in Minnesota benefitting birds and those who enjoy them. Just this
year, eight projects received funding for a total of $13,475 in Savaloja
Grants.

Although many projects receive funding each year, we're not able to fund
them all and our resources to do so are finite. Help us continue to provide
these important grants by donating today:

https://givemn.org/story/Savaloja

If you’d rather donate by sending a check, please make it out to Minnesota
Ornithologists’ Union, include “Savaloja” in the memo line, and mail it to
our address:

Minnesota Ornithologists’ Union

Carpenter Nature Center

12805 Saint Croix Trail South

Hastings, MN 55033

Any donation, small or large, is most appreciated. In fact, if every MOU
member donated just $5 today, we’d meet our goal and then some. Be sure to
check on the progress of this fundraising challenge by clicking the above
link and stay tuned for more updates on MOU-net.

Thanks for your continued support!

Bob Dunlap, Past President