Would lead poisoning be a possibility? I hope we get necropsy results
eventually. So sad.

Charlene Nelson
Grant County MN

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 30, 2021, at 12:20 PM, GLENN CIEGLER <cieglergl...@msn.com> wrote:

It seemed to be doing fine yesterday, including foraging for food on the
shoreline. Another photographer had a shot with it eating a small fish. With
such a rapid decline, I wonder if it was accidental poisoning...I am assuming
an autopsy is being considered.
So sad as it was such a handsome, though possibly lonely bird.
Glenn

Sent from my iPad