Yes , the mission /. charter is ID,, report,,let our members know -- locations
,,counts,,

   But -- IMO --- more .  Any methods to honor Birds-- protect them --- raise
public knowledge ==>    is the Mission // Charter at end of Day 🐣

    Photos, art, video , stories, and ,yes ,,  Music --- honor our Charter 🌞
       Must be some Agreement --- with nearly 50 inputs in a couple of days ...
  Wow -- this morning == on my small lake hobby farm = pilieated , many
finches, 17 turkeys , one thruse,grouse, horned owl ---
  Jack St. Ores
   Lake McDonald - Baytown

https://www.audubon.org/news/introducing-birdsong-project-what-birds-tell-us