I just posted a very extensive trip report on my blog including Google Maps
links for my 40 mile round trip birding drive this morning on Stony River
Forest Road that is on the edge of last year's Greenwood Forest Fire Area. The
forest road was used as a fire block for the Greenwood Forest Fire, which has
ended up being a good thing! My wildlife sightings included seven Spruce Grouse
and two Timber Wolves. Here is the link to my blog:
https://www.365daysofbirds.com/2022/09/23/stony-river-forest-road-spruce-grouse/