Hello MOU Members and MOU-net subscribers:

I have had a couple of emails inquiring whether there will be an MOU Book
Sale again this year at the Paper Session.  Below is the notice that was
published in the most recent issue of *Minnesota Birding*.  Many thanks to
Alex Sundvall for again organizing the sale!

"MOU BOOK SALE: If you have bird books that you no longer use, please
consider donating them to the MOU for the annual MOU Book Sale. The sale
will be held at the Paper Session on December 3.  All proceeds from the
Book Sale go toward the MOU’s Savaloja Grants Program, which provides
funding to bird research, conservation, and education in Minnesota.  To
donate, you may either bring your books directly to the Paper Session or
email Alex Sundvall (asgreenplanet4...@gmail.com) to schedule a pickup
prior to the event.  NB: Due to quantity, we are only accepting books about
birds. We cannot accept journals or magazines."

In addition to the book sale,  I understand that Kim Eckert will have
copies of the recently released 5th edition of "A Birder's Guide to
Minnesota" and there will be a number of other exhibitors and vendors in
attendance with artwork, books, and materials related to birds and birding
in Minnesota.

I look forward to seeing you at the Paper Session!

Michelle
*Michelle M. Terrell, Ph.D.*
*President, Minnesota Ornithologists' Union*