A few overwinter most winters in the southern part of the state. But not many,
so it's a nice bird to have around.PaulSent from my Galaxy
-------- Original message --------From: Rachel Crownhart
<rachelcrownh...@gmail.com> Date: 12/3/22  10:04 AM  (GMT-05:00) To:
MOU-NET@LISTS.UMN.EDU Subject: [mou-net] White throated sparrow Dakota county
Is it unusual to still have a male white throated sparrow at my feeders? Seems
so late, but was a neat surprise this morning. Rachel Sent from my
iPhone----General information and guidelines for posting:
https://moumn.org/listservice.htmlArchives:
http://lists.umn.edu/archives/mou-net.htmlDuring the pandemic, the MOU
encourages you to stay safe, practice social distancing, and continue to bird
responsibly.