Hello birders,

In case it's of interest to anyone, my wife and I were pleasantly
surprised to see a *juvenile Yellow-Bellied Sapsucker *this morning.  We
assume this is a late migrant...?

It was foraging on a tree in the brushy area along the railroad / greenway
that separates Brackett Park and a few industrial buildings (the Seward /
Longfellow neighborhoods of Minneapolis).  Keep an eye out if you're out on
a new year's eve walk.

Good birding,

Eric Daigre
Minneapolis