I saw what wasn't a roost but nevertheless a huge murder of crows - I
estimated about 2,000 to 2,500 - on the newly formed ice on the MIssissippi
River between the Broadway and Plymouth Avenue bridges within 30 to 40
minutes of dusk a few weeks ago with the first cold snap of the year.  I
assume they ultimately roosted together nearby.

Keith Carlson
keitheca...@gmail.com