My wife and I had been observing one or the other of a pair of eagles
occupying the nest on the west side of Lady Slipper Park in Roseville for
at least a week preceding last Tuesdays' day-long rain.  They have been
gone ever since.  I assume they were incubating eggs but there was no way
for us to confirm whether it was that or caring for hatched babies because
of the height of the nest and its distance from the road.  Regardless, the
day-long rain we had be enough to get eagles to abandon their nest?

Keith Carlson
keitheca...@gmail.com