Salutations and welcome to another migration season.

Since the MOU newsletter for September and November were just released and our
first field trip will be on September 6th, I wanted to make an announcement for
that event, as well as list all of the field trips scheduled for September and
October.  All events have a 10-person limit and registration is required.

Wednesday afternoons in September I will be hosting warbler walks at 4:00 at a
few different locations.  See details and registration below:
Sept 6th, Carver Park Reserve:
https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0f48a9ac2fa5ffce9-after6#/
Sept 13th, Hyland Lake:
https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0f48a9ac2fa5ffce9-after5#/
Sept 20th, Carver Park Reserve:
https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0f48a9ac2fa5ffce9-after4#/
Sept 27th, Wood Lake Nature Center:
https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0f48a9ac2fa5ffce9-after3#/

Here are the other events we have planned:
Lowry Nature Center, Sept 23rd 7:30AM.  I am hoping we can connect with a
Nelson’s Sparrow, but should be good birding regardless
https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0f48a9ac2fa5ffce9-lowry#/
Carver Park Reserve Sparrow Walk, Oct 1st 7:30AM.
https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0f48a9ac2fa5ffce9-carver#/
Crow Hassan Sparrow Walk w/ William Marengo, Oct 7th at 8:00AM
https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0f48a9ac2fa5ffce9-crow1#/
East Metro Sea Duck Run w/ Ben Douglas, Oct 21st at 9:00AM
https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0f48a9ac2fa5ffce9-east#/

As a preview of coming attractions, I will also be leading a West Metro Sea
Duck trip in early November.  Details TBD, so keep an eye out for that in the
next newsletter and listserv.

Please reach out with any questions or suggestions you may have.

Best regards,
Trey Weaver
MOU Field Trip Coordinator