Greetings,

I will be leading a caravan of birders around the West Metro of the Twin Cities
on November 4th.  Since this is scheduled shortly after the newsletter is
released on Nov 1st, I wanted to get word out earlier for those who are
interested.  While there are no guarantees with wild birds, chances are good we
will encounter at least some scoters, while encounters with uncommon gull
species and raptors are also feasible.

We will meet at East Medicine Lake Park in Plymouth at 9AM, then caravan to a
number of lakes going in a counter-clockwise route around the West metro
through Hennepin and Wright counties.  If time allows, we will end the day at
Lake Waconia in Carver County.  The route is subject to change, but this Google
maps route should illustrate what is to be expected:
https://maps.app.goo.gl/FAK8v1q3rASA4asQ8

A scope is recommended, but not required.  I will have my scope and others are
likely to have theirs with them also.

Registration is required and will be limited to 10 people.  Please follow this
link to sign up:
https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F48A9AC2FA5FFCE9-45198231-west#/

Best regards,

Trey Weaver