Hi MOU Forum,

I enjoyed seeing the White-winged Scoter and Barrow's Goldeneye at Blue
Lake Pond with others this morning.

At one point while I was there, the two birds were close enough to each
other to fit in the photo frame together, a fun occurrence.  I have posted
this shot and will share the link here--if interested you can take a
look..Not a high quality image, but interesting I think..

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fisherkingbat/53462806605/in/dateposted-public/

Happy birding to you all,

Brian T.
St. Paul MN