I've had a White-throated Sparrow here all winter. It hangs out with a dozen or
more juncos, which I'm assuming have been showing it "the way." As the winter
has continued, it also started coming in at dusk with the cardinals. Most of
the juncos had disappeared with the warm weather, but about 25 juncos just came
in and the WTSP was with them!

We've had a young Sharp-shinned Hawk and an adult Cooper's hunting on our
property this winter, so I've had some nervous moments, always anxious to see
if the White-throated Sparrow reappears after their visits. So far so good.
Knock on wood.

Molly Jo Miller
Inver Grove Ht
Dakota Co