Viewing platforms? What viewing platforms? There is one viewing platform at
Salt Lake and, to the best of my memory, that is not accessible. There may
be others at Big Stone, but I almost never get up there. Typically we all
pile into cars and drive down the road, until we see a wetland or something
else of interest and we jump out of the vehicles, gather by the cars, and
see what we can. Often there are people, who rarely to never get out of
their cars, as we point out the birds to them and the others. This is an
excellent birding experience for a handicapped birder.
Steve Weston
On Quigley Lake in Eagan, MN
swesto...@gmail.com