A parliament of owls working out an eleventh-hour deal to keep the forest
from shutting down...?

Or maybe a failed attempt by the stakeholders in an owl love triangle to
resolve, at long last, the age-old question of who cooks for whom?

The female owl could just be going through some Jane Austen stuff right
now; a first-year bird who's still on the fence about whom to pair up with.

Jason Frank
Ortonville