I sent info on the following field trip earlier this week, originally scheduled
for Saturday, March 17th.  Due to strong NNW winds, we will be trying our luck
on the 23rd, I hope you'll consider joining us if the 17th did not work for you.

Our trip leaders, Kristina and Clinton Dexter Nienhaus invite you out for a
skywatching session in Duluth.  This is a great time to view migratory birds,
particularly raptors such as Golden Eagles.  Registration is required and
limited to 15 people, and we ask that you be willing to carpool with others.

For more information and to register, please visit this link:
https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F48A9AC2FA5FFCE9-47812781-duluth#/

Best,

Trey