Salutations,

I present you with another excellent field trip opportunity.  There is a great
location in Carver Park Reserve for viewing American Woodcock courtship
flights, I invite you to join me on the evening of either April 2nd or April
9th.  Participants will have a chance to learn about the American Woodcock and
its unique courtship ritual, likely experiencing it for themselves.  It is not
uncommon to see or hear owls during the twilight hour, we have had Short-Eared
Owl fly by during this event in the past.  Barred and Great Horned are
residents in the park, Long-Eared and Saw Whet owls are known to overwinter and
use the park as a migratory stop.

We will meet at 7:45PM each of the two evenings at the Grimm Farm parking lot
on Grimm Road.  Registration is required and limited to 10 participants.

Link to the April 2nd event:
https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F48A9AC2FA5FFCE9-47526915-woodcock#/

Link to the April 9th event:
https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F48A9AC2FA5FFCE9-woodcock#/

I hope everyone is enjoying the start of the Spring season!

All the best,

Trey Weaver
MOU Field Trip Coordinator