Please do not reply all to this email!  Reply only to trweave...@live.com

I wanted to start a conversation with participants of Salt Lake Weekend to
encourage carpooling to the event.   If you're interested in either hosting a
ride, or hitching a ride, please send me an email and I will start a separate
email thread in the next day with more details for those interested in
coordinating ride sharing.

Even if you aren't interested in carpooling out to the event, it would be
highly encouraged that participants be open to carpooling on the day of to help
your guides with the logistics of leading a caravan of vehicles.

*Reminder, please do not reply all to this email!  Reply only to
trweave...@live.com