In addition to all of the activities mentioned, Bob was an early chair of
the MOU Conservation Committee.  He also arranged at least on trip to TCAAP
property.  I remember he had a "self challenge" of consecutive days of
seeing an American Crow (?).  I don't remember how many days the string
lasted.

I will fondly remember Bob and mourn his passing.

Tony Smith, Hennepin Cty.