I saw and photographed a black-necked stilt at the Tacoma fields area yesterday
at around 6 pm. I entered it on ebird, but didn’t post here. My apologies….

After digiscope images were obtained, I looked around the rest of the area
through the scope. When I went back to the original spot, the bird was no
longer there - could have walked into taller grass, flown to another spot in
the area or even flown completely away. It was casually preening when I watched
it, so maybe more likely to be nearby?

Mark LaRose