From: Minnesota Birds <MOU-NET@LISTS.UMN.EDU> on behalf of M. L. Munn
<munn....@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, July 19, 2024 10:39:24 AM
To: MOU-NET@LISTS.UMN.EDU <MOU-NET@LISTS.UMN.EDU>
Subject: [mou-net] Hummer #s

I have become addicted to feeding large numbers of hummers & poof, they
just disappeared with the 90 degree temps last week.
I was afraid I poisoned them somehow even tho they clean out the feeders
quickly & I wash/rinse every time they are filled.
I wondered if with the heat the mix should be more dilute? which I am
currently trying
I still have around 10 & caught a glimpse of an apparent mating a couple
days ago

The basswoods are blooming so who knowa
Carlton County