Hi
 I got a text from Herb Lindsay that he was seeing a snowy owl at the Msp
Airport.  My friend Travis and I were already at Black Dog so we headed over
there and sure enough there was one there. At the very end of Cargo road  where
you can park you can look through the chain link fence past one runway to the
south and east is a snowy Owl. I had been out to the Airport several times last
year and never found it but this time we did. Photos are not great from such a
distance but I put one on my flick account so that you can at least see it.
Here is my link  P.s. We looked for the eared grebe again at Harriet and did
not find it but we did find the red necked grebe on Calhoun.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ronsthoughts/23462422981/in/dateposted/
Ron Taube
Coon Rapids