Pas reussi non plus :-(

On 13/09/2012 09:53, Vincent wrote:
Salut,

Vous arrivez à accéder à la page https://apps.facebook.com/fxaffiliates/ vous? Chez moi, c'est la page est blanche...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *Mozilla* <mozi...@e.mozilla.org <mailto:mozi...@e.mozilla.org>>
Date: 2012/9/11
Subject: Firefox Affiliates on Facebook
To: el.cameleo...@gmail.com <mailto:el.cameleo...@gmail.com>

Hi all:

We just launched the Firefox Affiliates Facebook app! (https://apps.facebook.com/fxaffiliates/) This app gives millions of Firefox fans on Facebook the chance to be part of the Affiliates experience and share Firefox easily with their friends and family.

If you're on Facebook, visit https://apps.facebook.com/fxaffiliates/, install the app on your profile, create a banner telling the world why you love Firefox and then share it on your timeline. You can also invite Facebook friends to download Firefox directly. If you opt in and get more than 50 clicks to download Firefox, we may feature your Affiliates banner as a paid Facebook ad.

You can even link your Facebook Affiliates account to your account on affiliates.mozilla.org <http://mozilla.org> and have any clicks you get on Facebook count towards your leaderboard stats. (Y'all have Firefox Affiliates accounts to link, right? If you don't, I'll just look away for a sec while you get that sorted out.)

Thanks to our always excellent localization teams, the Firefox Affiliates app is available in English, French, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Traditional Chinese, Polish, Dutch, Albanian and Klingon. (Okay, not actually Klingon. I was just making sure you were still paying attention.) If you'd like to localize the app into your language, please let me know. We'd be happy to add it.

This app was built by the splendid team of Mike Kelly, Ben Sternthal, Craig Cook, Milos Dinic, Rebecca Billings, William Renyolds, Ioana Chiorean, Jason Thomas, Chris Turra, Stacy Martin, Liz Compton, Matej Novak, Jesse Montano, Tara Shahian, Matt Ternoway, Rhonda Spencer and Matt Fuller, with thanks to Jen Fong, Will Kahn-Greene and Paul McLanahan. Thanks and happy sharing!

Chelsea Novak

/You're receiving this email because you're a registered Mozillian. We'll send you timely and occasional organizational news and updates - meant just for Mozillians. If you do not wish to receive these updates, please unsubscribe here <http://click.e.mozilla.org/unsub_center.aspx?s=fe5816777d600c797411&j=fec6157175630d7a&mid=fe9915707361037e75&lid=ff2a16777261&jb=ffcf14&ju=>. Read the Mozilla Privacy Policy <http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/privacy-policy.html>./

Mozilla
650 Castro Street, Suite 300
Mountain View, CA 94041-2021
(650)903-0800 <tel:%28650%29903-0800>