Ah je n'avais pas vu ce message de Pascal. Entre temps je lui ai conseillé d'envoyer un message sur cette liste.

delphine

Le 06/24/2013 08:11 AM, Pascal Chevrel a écrit :

-------- Message original --------
Sujet: New to the Mozilla L10 community, would be glad to join the FRENCH (be it African or European French) team
Date : Mon, 24 Jun 2013 06:41:25 -0700 (PDT)
De : Serge Awono <sergesaw...@gmail.com>
Groupes de discussion: mozilla.dev.l10n

Hello,

I am Serge, an English into French translator with 5 years experience translating and localizing for the IT industry. I just got my certification in Software localization from the University of Washington and I'd be glad to share my little knowledge in Translation and localization.

I read so much write ups about localizing GNU apps and all those stuffs and I'd like to experience how this is done.

Please, head of the FRENCH translation team, contact me asap so we can start working immediately on what need to be done.

I hope to learn from you guys.

Looking ahead to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Serge