From: Alex Lakatos <alex.lakatos....@gmail.com>
Date: 2013/9/17
Subject: [Reps-General] Mozillians going to the Summit
reps-gene...@lists.mozilla.org>

Hi fellow Reps. A few folks in Romania were thinking we'll wear a custom
T-shirt on our flights going to the Summit. A designer in our community was
kind enough to make the graphics for us. Here is a mock-up of how the
T-shirts will look:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/exwefai1vo9p00a/shirt-mockup4.png

If you want to remix it and print out your own, here is the original PSD
file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ilw1tby0y9uqpis/mozillianz_summit_plane.psd

If you do create your own, be sure to tweet it to @lakatos88, so we can
make a big collage after the Summit!

Cheers,