Dear French community,

The participation team is currently trying to understand much better how to support our local and regional communities. For this purpose we're starting to gather information and data through different channels. We are having 1:1 conversations with many Mozillians but we also need more data to understand better how to focus our efforts and how to really help you and empower you.

We will be sending out surveys more regularly and we would love to count with your help for them. All you need to do is take 5 minutes and fill this survey:

http://bit.ly/1L0hQat

If you have any feedback, or if there are questions that aren't very clear don't hesitate to reach out.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to help us with this, we're really looking forward to learning more about you!

Cheers.

--
Rubén Martín [Nukeador]
Mozilla Reps Community Manager