Bonjour à tous,

Je transmets une demande de Mozilla Social Champions au cas où :

@+,

-- Pierre alias Mozinet

----

*Are you ready to contribute to Maker Party?!?*

Starting on Tuesday, October 12th through November 11th, we’ll have an ongoing Maker Party event inviting anyone and everyone to submit photos to the public domain. What’s the public domain? It is content that’s free and open for anyone to use (just the way we like it)! The more high-quality photos there are in the public domain for blog and website owners to use, the more open and beautiful the Web will be. Sign-up to submit photos and spread the word about this on social at: https://www.makerparty.community/mtuohy45/be_a_cczero_hero?locale=en_gb

Because this a large Mozilla effort, we’re looking to you for support! Here is a social post to share that we would also like to run as a snippet in Firefox to get extra exposure but we need your help in localizing it! Please add your localizations here. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1O0zEb85PBVesRkLEbRylVLqzv9Gd8SeC7Vyt_xuKUIs/edit#gid=0

We deserve better than a stock photo world. Be a #CCZero hero by adding your images to the public domain at https://mzl.la/2dYnrGD

Is your community hosting a Maker Party? If so, please share them with the group! This is a perfect way to collaborate and share ideas with one another. Also, please add your Maker Party events to the calendar here. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18Z3bAJwnPuOZoRMqXHYMxcrlQQAMn8LVCKWXYNkWjl4/edit#gid=0