Dear Mary,

This is explained at

http://www.mozart-oz.org/documentation/system/ node26.html#section.fd.distribution

ff: Xv must be a vector of finite domain integers. Considers only non-determined elements of Xv. Chooses the leftmost variable X in Xv, whose domain size is minimal. Creates a choice point for X=L and X\=:L, where L is the lower bound of the domain of X.

If you want to have multiple distributors (I try mind reading your question here and may misunderstand you ;-) ), you may look at the example in

http://www.mozart-oz.org/documentation/fdt/node28.html#label81

In general, Christian Schulte discourages the use of multiple distributors in his book (p. 35) as a source of hard to find program errors. If you want to express 'first distribute these vars and then those' you can write your own distributor from scratch to do that as a single distributor, see

http://www.mozart-oz.org/documentation/fdt/node40.html#chapter.user- defined

Best,
Torsten