Tomasz Primke wrote:
I have some problem with standalone applications. I just can't understand, why the examples from the "Finite Domain Constraint Programming in Oz" tutorial work fine in this awful Emacs, but refuse to work when transferred into standalone apps. For example, let's take a look at SEND+MORE=MONEY problem. If I write the following program:

This is because the OPI compiler automatically declares a certain number of useful identifiers. Many of those identitifiers must be explicitly declared in compiled functors. In your example, you should use Search.base.all instead of SearchAll.

Cheers,
raph