On 9/4/06, Mary Aranda Cabezas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello
 Still I continue trying to generate a file so (file.so) but for
Windows... I have done the following thing:

  oztool c++ -c file.cc

but it shows the following error:

file.cc: In function `OZ_Return BIsetInitTime(OZ_Term**)':
file.cc:17: `gettimeofday' undeclared (first use this function)
file.cc:17: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once for
   each function it appears in.)
*** error: oztool aborted with code 1

I don't understand that it happens, anybody can help me?

I am not a windows user however it seems to me that you are using a
way to dealing with time that is not supported by windows. After a
quick google search i have seen a lot of comments about this function
and its availability in windows. Many of them were claiming that it
does not exist in windows. If you have an implementation for this
function in another library (e.g. time.dll) remember to link against
that library. You can also use conditional compilation to define this
function when building for windows:

#ifdef WIN32  //or something appropriate in windows.

//decalre or include a header containing gettimeofday definition

#endif

Cheers,
--
Gustavo Gutierrez