Mary Aranda Cabezas wrote:
I need to solve a problem with constraint programming, and the distribution strategy that I want to use is something like this: P = (t * n) / suma Where P is a probability that is associated to each variable. P is modified whenever I select a variable, because t is updated. t indicates that so attractive is the variable to be selected.
It's not happened to me like implementing this in oz, could help
me?

I think you have to tell us a bit more about those parameters. Are n and suma constant? And how is t related to a variable? Can you define t in terms of the variable with a constraint, or does it explicitly depend on the current "state" of the variable?

Cheers,
raph