Hi,

I have a function that loads a .cer file into SECItem using
SECU_FileToItem(). SECU_FileToItem() works fine in first call and I am being
able to show the different fileds of certificate.

But the problem is in second call to my function and resultantly second call
to SECU_FileToItem(), this API hangs forever. The program even does not
crash. It sits there running indefinetly and the call to SECU_FileToItem()
never returns.

Please if anyone can tell me about what I am doing wrong or missing here. (I
am calling PR_Init() and NSS_Init() as well as shutting down them before
returning from myfunct)

Regards.