boise wrote:
Hi, all:
How to retrieve mozilla's *.db path for each mozilla user?

for: "extern SECStatus NSS_Init(const char *configdir);"

NSS_Init need the config dir (such as: "/root/.mozilla/default/1irinuae.slt"),
How can I retrieve the dir for different user?

SECU_ConfigDirectory doesn't meet my expectation.

Each NSS-based application decides where it stores its *.db.

So you need to look in the Mozilla source code
to find out where it stores *.db.  Note that
Firefox stores its *.db in a different place.
So does Thunderbird.

Look for calls to NSS_InitReadWrite in the
Mozilla source tree.  (There are several
variants of NSS initialization routines.
Mozilla calls NSS_InitReadWrite.)

Wan-Teh