Thanks for reply.
later on i did try pk12util and certutil before you gave this mail. First I
used keytool to export the a specific alisa in keystore in storetype pkcs12.
Then I used both pk12util and certutil for import this pkcs12 file. In case
of certutil, it successfully import the cert, but when signing, there is
error message says: cannot find private key. In case pk12util, import fails.

What's the right way? When use java keytool exports pkcs12 file, does it
contains private key. Some source says difference.

Anyone can help clear my mind? thanks.

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]