Hello,

I made a simple server app that uses PR_Poll to poll on a SSL server
socket (created using SSL_ImportFD() and configured with a server
certificate) in non blocking mode. When a client socket is accepted, it
is added to the array of file descriptors passed into PR_Poll. I then
made a client application that connects to the server application and
makes a simple request. The problem is that after the connection was
established, PR_Poll was constantly being triggered on the server side
(even with no apparent socket events) as long as the connection was
alive, significantly degrading the server's performace.

Does anybody know if there's a way to avoid this constant polling?

Thanks
Brian