itspki wrote:
Hi all:
When use pkcs#11 API do cryptographic, there some mechanisms require parameters, such as CK_RC2_PARAMS, which indicates the effective number of bits in the RC2 search space. My question is: is the parameters must be set? it's can't be NULL? RC2 algorithm has the default search space - 128bits, can I use the default value if the pkcs#11 application did not set the parameter - CK_RC2_PARAMS.

NSS will always supply the CK_RC2_PARAMS.
Softoken always requires CK_RC2_PARAMS.

bob

thanks,

Robin.D.Chang