Hi, All!

I wonder if anyone knows what needs to be done to export
from the US non-open source binaries that use an un-modified
NSS library to a "friendly" country (i.e. a country not in
the list of usual suspects)? And also I wonder if there
is any difference between "just downloading the software
from outside the US" and "selling the software to someone
outside of the US" in this regard.

I know that the best answer on my question would be "call
your lawyer" and I am sure I will do it soon ... but now I am
looking for a quick advice from someone who might have had
similar problem before.

Thanks in advance,

Aleksey Sanin