Dan Mosedale wrote:
> So I've been thinking about this a bit, and it's a little unclear to
> me whether the typedown preferences should be per-identity, rather
> than just per-account.  The current UI prefs are confusing to me, in
> that they don't permit multiple identities per account, even though
> the underlying code supports it (and I suspect that many people would
> find this useful).  Any thoughts on this?

Please don't have a three-level hierarchy (mail/news --> account
-->identity). People will get lost. Just let people create multiple
accounts which happen to use the same servers -- that would achieve the
same thing, wouldn't it?

--
Matthew `mpt' Thomas, Mozilla user interface QA
Mozilla UI decisions made within 48 hours, or the next one is free