We still do not have finalized UI. but here's a tentative list of
preferences we will store
ldap_2.servers.<server-name>.uri (most likely we will not look at
attributes)
ldap_2.servers.<server-name>.description
ldap_2.servers.<server-name>.maxHits
ldap_2.servers.<server-name>.autocomplete.enabled
ldap_2.servers.<server-name>.autocomplete.filter
ldap_2.servers.<server-name>.autocomplete.never
ldap_2.servers.<server-name>.csid (defaults to UTF-8)
mail.identity.id<n>.directoryServer (storing this will be based on the
final UI)
Srilatha