Dear all,

I use the CVS to get the whole directory to my Linux machine. I want to
install the PerLDAP and first I need to install the
C SDK first. Am I right?

I find that there are a directory called c-sdk and inside the
mozilla/directory have a file called ldapsdk.mk
Then I try to run gmake -f directory/ldapsdk.mk build, and error comes
out

[root@localhost dirp librdd gmake -f ldapsdk.mk build
cd config; gmake
/bin/sh: cd: config: No such file or directory
gmake[1]: Entering directory `/home/ldap/tmp/mozilla/directory'
Makefile:33: ../config/rules.mk: No such file or directory
gmake[1]: *** No rule to make target `../config/rules.mk'.  Stop.
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/home/ldap/tmp/mozilla/directory'
gmake: *** [build] Error 2

Actually any other method for installing the SDK?
Please help
regards
Kan