Greetings.

  I want to convert my Netscape 6.2 adress book to an ldif format so I
can setup an LDAP on my home computer.  With IMAP, I could then roam
everywhere with my email.

  I am a total newbie to LDAP. I am mostly curious at finding out how
many different clients would be able to understand an LDAP entry. I
assume that there is some standard such as field names for the name,
adress and email of a person.

  Any link to tutorials on LDAP, standards and instructions on how to
accomplish my goal are welcomed.  I searched the web and the
newsgroups, but odly I could not find anything helpfull.

Sincerely,
Hans Deragon